Welcome to Four Seasons Heating & Cooling!
We are a premier independent Trane Comfort Specialist™ dealer serving Carteret County, Havelock, and Swansboro.
We are committed to providing excellent customer service, as well as the latest product innovations in cooling, heating, and indoor air quality. When it comes to peace of mind regarding your home’s comfort and safety, it is important to have a relationship with a professional organization that stands behind their work and products. At Four Seasons, you will find our highly trained and experienced personnel are willing to do just that through our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on complete system and ductwork replacements, service repair warranty, and our same-day service response for service agreement and installation customers.
As a Trane Comfort Specialist™ dealer, we hold ourselves to a higher standard, delivering better than 90% customer satisfaction. With Four Seasons Heating & Cooling, you’ll say hello to comfort!
Read Our Latest Article
As fall temperatures approach, you will need to transition your heat pump from being a cooling source to supplying heat. It is time to schedule maintenance before temperatures drop and you need the heating system to function properly.
Helpful Things That You Can do at Home:
- Replace the air filter
- Remove any growth from a two to three foot area around the outdoor section of your heat pump.
- Clean out the coils before cold weather makes this difficult.
- Check your thermostat settings and adjust for cold weather.
- Flush and clean the drain line. Remember to prime the trap, if necessary.
- If your unit uses electric heat, check all of the wiring for discoloration and heat damage.
Things to Leave to the Professionals:
- Have the refrigerant checked to ensure there is a safe level. Refrigerant levels need to remain consistent, even in the cold weather.
- Electrical connections will be inspected to check for exposed wiring or loose connections.
- Blower motor should be oiled. Blower wheels should be inspected for balance.
- A professional will check the energy efficiency of your unit. If any problems are present, they should be repaired before operating the heating system.
- Check and clean the evaporator coils.
Transitioning your heat pump to heat for fall and winter by performing the necessary maintenance tasks will minimize the risk of a breakdown, improve indoor air quality, and extend the life of your system components. If you would like to schedule maintenance or service, call Four Seasons Heating & Cooling at 252-247-5500 or request service online. We provide service to Beaufort, Morehead City, Newport, and the surrounding NC communities.
Need HVAC Maintenance?
Contact the experts at Four Seasons Heating and Cooling!
Four Seasons Heating & Cooling services Atlantic Beach, Beaufort, Cape Carteret, Cedar Point, Cherry Point, Emerald Isle, Harkers Island, Havelock, Indian Beach, Marshallberg, Morehead City, Newport, Pine Knoll Shores, Salter Path, Swansboro, and the surrounding North Carolina communities with their heating and cooling needs. Visit our service area page for more coverage details, call us at 252-247-5500, or request service online today.